Digital Marketing Tools List 2023
Digital marketing tools are the backbone of today’s marketing world. It won’t be wrong to say that every entrepreneur and expert in the field of marketing highly recommends digital marketing tools. That being said, do you know there are over thousands of digital marketing tools present in the market? So, how to choose the digital marketing tools. If this is the question that has been bugging you for a while, then you have come to the right place.
Here at the TemplateToaster offline website builder blog, you can find all the answers to your queries. So, without any further ado, let’s learn about the digital marketing tools, their features as well as their pros and cons.
List of Digital Marketing Tools (2023)
- Zoho Campaigns
- Constant Contact
- Get Response
Digital Marketing Tools List (2023)
|Best Digital Marketing Tools||Basic Price||Ease of Use||Best for||Free Trial||Official Website|
|WASK||$9/month||Everyone can Use||Digital Advertising||15 Days||WASK|
|SEMrush||$99.95/month||Require analytical skills||Analytics||7 Days||SEMrush|
|Ahrefs||$99/month||Require basic technical skills||SEO||No Free Trial (7 Days Trial for $7)||Ahrefs|
|Buffer||$15/month||Easy to use||Social Marketing||7 Days||Buffer|
|Sprout Social||$99/user/month||Moderate||Social Marketing||30 Days||Sprout Social|
|Constant Contact||$5/month||Easy to Use||Small to medium businesses||30 Days||Constant Contact|
|GetResponse||$15/month||Beginner-friendly||Email Marketing||30 Days||GetResponse|
Digital Marketing Tools for Marketers (Review)
1. Hubspot – digital marketing tools
Hubspot was developed for sales and inbound marketing. The services provided by Hubspot aim at the provision of tools for content management, search engine optimization, landing pages, web analytics, customer support, and social media marketing. It comes in six languages and is further divided into subcategories such as;
- Marketing Hub
- Sales Hub
Hubspot Marketing Hub
It is an all in one marketing hub that carries a variety of capabilities and features. Hubspot marketing provides a structured platform for marketing. Moreover, it is also used to measure and track marketing reports.
- It helps you create landing pages that really converts.
- Social media monitoring, publishing, and analytics.
- Campaign management, customizable landing page & marketing templates.
- A/B testing of landing pages.
- Full-funnel analytics
- As-you-type SEO advice.
- Marketing automation.
- It’s easy to set up.
- Hubspot is extremely efficient and intuitive.
- Simple to use and user-friendly.
- Makes a blog and business look easier.
- It is very expensive.
- The ABM abilities are limited.
Hubspot Marketing Plans include a free plan as well. And three paid plans:
- Starter: US$35/month
- Professional: US$560/month
- Enterprise: 2,240/month
Hubspot Sales Hub
Clearly, Hubspot Sales Hub is an email tracking app that sends real-time notifications. In fact, it provides sales data that is required for efficient and effective growth. Moreover, it includes recipient profiles directly in your inbox.
- Email sequence performance analysis.
- Multiple deal pipelines.
- Personalized follow-up & reminders.
- Task automation workflows.
- Open & click tracking.
- Real-time notifications.
- Pipeline management.
- Document planning & optimization.
- Simple to understand and user-friendly.
- Implementation is easy.
- In basic subscription, it gives unlimited contacts free of cost.
- Day to day tracking looks like a piece of cake on it.
- Few good features are only available in the premium membership.
- Reporting features need to be improved.
Hubspot Sales Plans come in three forms.
- Starter: US$35/month
- Professional: US$350/month
- Enterprise: US$840/month
WASK is an all-in-one digital advertising software for simply everyone. It allows users to design, publish, manage and optimize ads in an easy-to-use single screen. Both the beginners and the pros can benefit from what WASK offers. Users can place Google, Facebook, Instagram ads without any digital marketing knowledge and make the ads more profitable with the help of powerful features. Also, the software has its own design tool, specialized in ads and social media.
• Detailed ad creation pages, advanced editing and viewing options.
• AI finds the perfect target audience for you.
• You can track all the digital marketing metrics from a single screen named User Panel.
• You can automatically stop and delete your ads or change the ad budgets at a later date with the AutoPilot function.
• Scheduler saves you time.
• A/B Test and Performance Comparison find the best performing ads for you.
• Reporting feature enables users to analyze the campaigns and gain insights.
• The design tool is an easy and fun way to create ad images. Also offers free templates.
• Media Library.
• WordPress and Facebook Pixel integration.
• Beginner-friendly simple interface.
• Affordable, compared to alternatives. Automation options are ideal for saving time and budget.
• Decreases the need to use other tools.
• Plenty of features. Easily leads to better conversion and click rate.
• The professional package does not offer much other than managing more advertising accounts.
• Twitter and Linkedin ads are not yet supported.
They offers three different plans
• Basic: For those who have only one ad account ($9 per month).
• Premium: Up to 4 ad accounts ($19 per month).
• Professional: More than 4 accounts. For professional marketers ($99 per month).
Every plan can benefit from all the tools and features. WASK also has a free trial option of 15 days. Billing info is not necessary until the free trial ends.
MailChimp is an digital marketing tool that has been in this business for over 18 years now. Firstly, it was started as a paid service. After that, they added a freemium option in the year 2009. Since then it has gained a lot more popularity as an effective digital marketing strategy. You may read Constant Contact vs Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign vs HubSpot, ActiveCampaign vs Mailchimp, HubSpot vs Mailchimp, Sendinblue vs Sendgrid , Sendinblue vs Mailchimp.
- Automated scheduling.
- Image & file hosting.
- Automation workflows.
- Marketing templates.
- Build mail lists.
- 750+ integrations.
- Subscription services.
- Email designer and analytics.
- Download PDF newsletters.
- User- friendly and intuitive.
- Well designed templates.
- Free of cost for the first 2000 names.
- It provides a lot of options for smaller businesses.
- Difficult to manage uploaded files.
- WYSIWYG happens only sometimes.
MailChimp Plans include 4 different categories having different set features.
- Essentials: US$9.99/month
- Standard: US$14.99/month
- Premium: US$299.00/month
4. Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns provides you with email campaigns at a sensible cost with easy to use, effective and feature-rich marketing tool. It helps you create and send a bulk of responsive e-mails to leads and customers. However, learning about basic marketing tricks to increase click rates can be really helpful in the digital realm. Check out Constant Contact vs Mailchimp, Hubspot vs salesforce, Zoho vs Hubspot.
- Import your newsletter templates.
- Landing pages for Facebook Marketing.
- Chain Campaigns.
- Ready-Made Newsletter Templates.
- Flexible, Customizable Layout.
- A/B Test Campaigns.
- Analyze Your Lists.
- Easy Drag-and-Drop Editor.
- User-friendly and has lots of tools that can be used.
- Pricing is cheap.
- It gives the user options to manage its campaigns easily.
- Should not be taken at its face value.
- Can’t resend a campaign without cloning it.
- Customization options are limited.
Zoho Campaigns Pricing varies with different plans it offers.
- Email Based
- 500 e-mails: US$32/year
- Subscriber Based
- 500 subscribers: US$54/year
- Pay As You Go
- 250 credits: US$6
5. Constant Contact
In the first place, Constant Contact was initially known as Roving tool. Later in the year 2004, it was changed to Constant Contact. It is an online marketing company that helps small businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations. On 15 November 2015 Endurance International acquires Constant Contact for 1.1 Billion USD.
- Activity Tracking and Monitoring.
- Follow-up Scheduling.
- API Availability.
- Event Ticketing.
- Event Scheduling.
- Anti Spam Checker.
- Automated Scheduling.
- It has a simple drag and drop editor.
- The interface is user-friendly.
- Easy creation of sign-up forms as well as opt-in lists.
- It can send messages to the entire congregation in just 3 minutes.
- Constant Contact does not have the ability to do edge to edge designs and especially the footer is less customizable.
- It does not recognize duplicate individuals.
Constant Contact plans are as follows.
- Lite: US$5/month
- Email: US$20/month
- Plus: US$45/month
AWeber is an digital marketing service for small businesses. It provides automation tools with live customer support. AWeber has added custom branding and hundreds of templates to choose from. It lets you create professional emails without the use of coding. Check out Aweber vs Mailchimp.
- Customizable branding.
- Indeed, effective activity tracking.
- Opt-in e-mail marketing & scheduling.
- HTML marketing templates.
- Drag & drop interface.
- Manage subscribers.
- Follow-up autoresponder.
- Contact database.
- Deliverability tracking.
- Certainly, simple and user-friendly.
- It makes scheduled deliveries, as well as building campaigns, look easy.
- Indeed, very cost-effective.
- Above all, the process of creating campaigns is straightforward.
- Few themes are bulky for fast delivery.
- It does not have extensive stats.
AWeber Plans include a 30-day free trial as well as other plans that vary with the number of subscribers you have or expect.
- 0 to 500 subscribers: US$19/month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: US$149/month
- 25000+ subscribers: Get a quote
GetResponse makes gauging, analyzing, and tracking of mails look easy. However, it helps you make smart decisions using measure site conversions, segment subscribers, and compare follow-ups.
- Drag-and-drop Editor.
- Landing page creator.
- Autoresponders 2.0.
- Responsive landing page design.
- State of the art API.
- Real-time reports.
- Single opt-in automated imports.
- Social media integration.
- Landing page A/B testing.
- Indeed, good value for money.
- Great templates, as well as products, are there.
- Simple API integration.
- Simple and user-friendly as well.
- The new interface is rather a little clustered.
- The drag and drop editor is, however, a bit complicated.
GetResponse Plans has the following four categories.
- Basic: US$15/month
- Plus: US$49/month
- Professional: US$99/month
- Enterprise: US$1,199/month
SEMrush is a (SaaS) i.e.tool as a service-based company that offers online marketing and visibility analytics tool subscriptions. This digital marketing tool provides data including site audit, lead generation, topic search, website traffic information, etc. However, you can anytime enhance your marketing using Google Analytics.
- It provides AdSense as well as backlinks.
- Domain-specific keyword ranking.
- Advertising research.
- Track many different keyword metrics.
- Compare several sites together.
- Position tracking.
- A detailed and in-depth look at ad campaign data.
- Comparison of domains by keywords.
- See your competitors’ organic positions.
- Features like SEO audit, competitive landscapes are there.
- Further, it offers insights and advanced analytics.
- It has a truckload of features.
- The tool for SEO improvement.
- The subscription is on the costlier side.
- Lacks customer service.
SEMrush plans include the following categories to choose from.
- Pro: US$99.95/month
- Guru: US$199.95/month
- Business: US$399.95/month
Ahrefs was founded in the year 2011. It offers a group of SEO tools that help users to familiarize themselves with the concept of content marketing. However, there are ways by which you can engage your target audience with content. So, you cant try that as well.
- Batch analysis.
- Adjustable reporting frequency.
- Backlink notifications.
- Country specific keyword rankings.
- Competitor backlink notifications.
- API is available with a subscription.
- Mobile and desktop rank trackers.
- It helps in finding historic links.
- It has high efficiency and user friendly-ness.
- Good quality backlinking tool.
- Filtration of high quality to low-quality links is provided.
- Saves disavow documents.
- Easy link review.
- It is very expensive.
- No free trial for users.
Ahrefs Pricing divides into four different plans and they all offer a distinct set of features.
- Lite: US$99/month
- Standard: US$179/month
- Advance: US$399/month
- Agency: US$999/month
Marketo is a digital marketing tool that lets you provide you marketing automation solution. It comes with products for SEO, content creation, account-based marketing, and other marketing services. It supports fast-growing small businesses. Marketo was bought by Adobe Systems in the year 2018.
- Inbound marketing.
- Program & campaign analysis.
- Customer segmentation.
- Opportunity influence modeler.
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Marketing automation.
- Revenue modeler.
- Progressive profiling.
- Multi-channel marketing.
- It provides the digital marketing in the market.
- Options to customize landing pages and automation campaigns are provided.
- Gives the ability to scale and customize.
- Certainly, suitable for all types of business.
- Some functions are outdated.
- There is a steep learning curve for beginners.
- Expensive as compared to other tool in the market.
Marketo plans are a little different from all others. However, they come in five bundles which are further divided into subcategories. So, you can choose as per your project requirements.
Hootsuite is a social media marketing platform that provides an interface to support social media network integrations, launch campaigns, identify and grow the audience. However, you should know how to use social media effectively to boost your website traffic with ease.
- Automated scheduling.
- Monitoring and ROI analytics.
- API and RSS feeds.
- Mobile integration.
- Manage multiple contributors.
- Activity dashboard
- Approval process control.
- Mobile alerts.
- Bulk scheduling.
You can choose the Hootsuite plans that you think is right for you.
- Professional: US$26.77/month and three others.
Buffer is a tool application for social media marketing. It provides means for the user to schedule posts, engage with the community and analyze results. However, on the other hand, you can also use some social media plugins to widen your reach.
- Team organization management.
- Custom scheduling.
- Post analytics.
- Custom link shortening.
- Add up to 2,000 posts.
- Queue scheduling.
- Connect RSS feeds to Buffer.
- Google analytics integration.
- Content inbox.
- Twitter influencer analytics.
Buffer plans are quite cheaper than many others present in the market.
- Pro: US$15/month
- Premium: US$65/month
- Business: US$99/month
Sendinblue is a tool as a service solution for relationship marketing that comes in six languages. This digital marketing tool offers marketing automation, customer relationship management, landing pages, SMS marketing, transactional email. Check out WordPress newsletter plugins.
Features of digital marketing tool
- Advanced Contacts Segmentation.
- Excellent Deliverability.
- eCommerce Plugins: Prestashop, Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce.
- Advanced, Real-Time Reporting.
- Phone Customer Support.
- Import Your Own HTML Design.
- Unlimited Contacts.
- Mobile-Friendly Design Tools.
- Google Analytics Integration.
- CSV & Text File Contact List Imports.
- Customizable Sign-up Forms.
Sendinblue plans include one free and four paid plans.
- Lite: US$25/month
- Essential: US$39/month
- Premium: US$66/month
Importance of Digital Marketing Tools
Marketing has always existed as a major tool in the race of making your business a success. The only difference is that initially, we used to have traditional marketing, whereas, now we have digital marketing. However, digital marketing comes with a big plus as it is much more cost-effective in comparison with traditional marketing. Digital marketing leads to more conversion and facilitates your engagement with potential customers. Furthermore, it also helps generate better revenues. You can read Sendinblue vs ActiveCampaign, Sendinblue vs Mailchimp and Sendinblue vs Sendgrid.
Which Digital Marketing Tools is for you?
Undoubtedly, digital marketing tools play an important role in the success of your business. Hence, making a selection of the digital marketing tools is a very important process. So, how to choose the digital marketing tools, is the main concern. However, knowing the available digital marketing tools in the market as well as their merits and demerits makes a difference while you choose tools.
Digital Marketing Tools – In Conclusion
Learning about Digital Marketing tools does look pretty easy. However, having knowledge about something is one thing and getting the required skills to make the most out of digital marketing tools to get the best sales, leads, and conversions is an entirely different story. Therefore, it is a good practice to work with the best suited digital marketing tools agency. These agencies have contacts with sales commissions, leads, etc. That being said, you are all set to turn your business into a huge success. However, before you start making your place in the digital arena, it’s highly advisable to have a fully functional and eye-pleasing website. And nothing can beat the flexibility and efficiency of the best website builder to get you a website up and running in minutes. Feel free to share your thoughts with me in the comments below.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now