5 Best Joomla Page Builders Compared (2020)
Joomla page builders are an outstanding solution to design your Joomla web pages. Joomla is an open-source content management system based on the MVC framework. However, Joomla is known as one of the complex platforms. And that is the reason why many developers and newbies prefer to begin with WordPress instead of Joomla. But in this guide, I will show the list of the best Joomla Page Builders.
Joomla is one such platform that is known for its wider reach and features that help you build complicated designs with ease. But today even professional developers seek easy and quick ways to get through the website creation process without the need to get involved in the complex codes and all. And that is where Joomla page builders come into action. They let you easily create and modify the Joomla site by offering you way simpler features.
But how do you make sure which page builder is best suitable for your project? Now that’s where this guide will help you figure out the best possible solution according to your needs. In this Joomla page builders guide my major concern is to provide you with an excellent tool as per your website needs. So, let’s get started!
Here is the list of best Joomla page builders
2. SP Page Builder
3. JA Builder
4. YOOtheme Page Builder
The Best Joomla Page Builders (Review)
TemplateToaster Joomla template and page builder is desktop-based software. It is made to design beautiful Joomla templates with ease. Since its release, Joomla fans have started loving this Joomla template creator for many reasons. With TemplateToaster software you can easily create any kind of Joomla page,Offer Joomla template or Joomla site. It comes with several powerful features that let you build Joomla pages without much effort. Build any simple to complex pages that you can imagine with this robust Joomla page builder. Simply drag the elements and drop them to the desired place and see how beautifully things change. And if you haven’t tried it yet, try it now. I assure you will fall in love with its wide range of features and functionalities. You can download free Joomla templates at TemplateToaster. You can check out best Joomla hosting services.
- TemplateToaster is a drag and drop Joomla page builder.
- It comes with a sticky menu option.
- Amazing full-width layout design.
- The plentiful layout features available to give a fully functional Joomla page.
- TemplateToaster has a header layout design to match your taste.
- An amazingly friendly user interface for making changes.
- Easily create unlimited custom module positions in templates.
- It provides incredible VirtueMart support
- It provides RWD (Responsive Web Design) support.
- TemplateToaster provides support for the Bootstrap framework.
- Every template created with TemplateToaster ensures fluidity.
- You can easily create multilingual Joomla web pages.
- Offers over 100 ready-to-use templates.
- Support custom CSS, JS, and PHP.
- Each design supports all major and recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Built-in social media integration.
- It comes with advanced page elements.
- You can have unlimited free trials.
- Entirely responsive designs.
- Templates designed with TemplateToaster don’t include heavy divs or styling codes.
- Superfast Joomla site-building.
- It has page templates and custom styling options.
- It is an offline page builder software. Thus, you will have to download it on your computer. That’s the only con I can think of.
The pricing structure of TemplateToaster is affordable as well as easy to manage. It has a one-time payment option that sets you free from the monthly repays and yearly subscriptions. You can get it for $49.
Here’s a brief introduction of the TemplateToaster working ecosystem for those who are not so familiar with this incredible software yet.
TemplateToaster is a desktop-based Joomla page builder. All you have to do is take the unlimited trials and then purchase the license key. However, you can directly buy it without taking trial and you won’t be disappointed at all.
You don’t have to be tech-savvy in order to use the TemplateToaster Joomla page builder. It is pretty simple to use it and the WYSIWYG editor makes things easier to put up.
It has hundreds of professionally pre-designed themes, to begin with. However, if you want you can also start from scratch and create your design. Every template is user-friendly and fully SEO optimized.
The beauty of this software lies in the availability of numerous customization options. So, avail the opportunity and build your Joomla site with ease.
That’s all folks! Now, it’s your turn to use this Joomla page builder software and experience the power of simplicity.
2. SP Page Builder
SP Page Builder is a powerful Joomla page builder. It comes with several useful features powered by JoomShaper. With the help of drag and drop functionality, you can quickly craft a Joomla page. It has a wide range of beautiful pre-designed templates to get started swiftly. However, with on-page ACL (Access Control List) support, you can separately control the accessibility for each page. You can either start with the free plan or move to the pro plan however you like. Over 400,000 people trust SP Page Builder as they claim on their official website.
- You can do custom layouts with SP Page Builder effortlessly.
- It is an entirely Bootstrap-based tool.
- You can see all the changes live in real-time.
- The designs are completely responsive.
- It offers you groundbreaking responsiveness controls.
- You don’t have to do any coding while using SP Page Builder.
- Seamless compatibility with J2Store.
- Compatibility with K2 Joomla extension.
- Drag & drop Joomla page builder.
- It is one of the most interactive visual page builders.
- It is available in both free and pro versions.
- Real-time website designing feature.
- You are free to add custom CSS to a page element.
- Switching platforms can be a problem.
SP Page Builder has two variants i.e. free and pro. And under pro plans, you can choose between three paid plans. The free plan lets you design a Joomla page with a beautiful visual editor functionality. And the pro plans include Personal – $39 – considered best for individuals, Agency – $143 – considered suitable for small businesses and freelancers, Developers – $239 – best for agencies and developers.
3. JA Builder
JA Joomla Page Builder is meant for building better content for Joomla pages. Everything you create will be fully responsive and fit for every screen-size. You can make use of drag and drop features and build completely responsive designs. With JA Joomla Builder you can change any text you want inline. It also supports icons and you can easily combine any component in many projects. You can get started with a free plan and if you like it, you can go for the pro plan. However, you can choose any pro plan according to your needs.
Features of Joomla page builder
- It comes with a 7-days refund policy.
- JA Builder is fully compatible with all third-party extensions such as VirtueMart, K2, Easysocial, Easydiscuss, etc.
- It has over 120 content blocks.
- It is coupled with over 29 ready-to-use page libraries.
- JA Builder works flawlessly with all frameworks and templates.
- You can configure each block based on the predefined parameter.
- The copyright removal option is also there.
- Once bought can be used for a lifetime.
- It comes with a one year update and support.
- It gives you the privilege to use it for a lifetime.
- JA Builder has unlimited domain support.
- You can make use of copyright removal.
- Compatibility with all major extensions.
- The free plan has limited features.
JA Builders also offers a free plan as well as paid plans. The free plan has some basic features included. Whereas, there are four paid plans to choose from. JA Builder Pro – $55, JA Builder Premium – $150, Developer – $299, Ultimate Developer – $2326 (which is currently available for $299 with a heavy discount of 80% off). All the plans are required to pay only once.
4. YOOtheme Page Builder
YOOtheme Page Builder is an ideal solution for all those professional Joomla developers as well as beginners who want to get started with stunning page layouts. Once you have taken the YOOtheme subscription you can anytime cancel it within 30 days and get your full refund. They do not ask any questions either. However, you can also join the thriving community and get in touch with over 150,000 users.
- YOOtheme builder has real-time editing features included.
- It provides full support for third-party plugins and extensions.
- It comes with a drag and drop feature to organize things without any difficulty.
- Everything you create can be instantly seen in the live preview.
- Completely code-free Joomla page builder.
- It allows you to add and manage content with this page builder.
- You can use over 35 elements to build your desired content.
- Over 250 pre-built page builder layouts for easy designing.
- YOOtheme offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Every single layout you create will easily adapt to all size devices.
- It lets you mix and match the segments to form a beautiful design.
- It regularly releases new packages.
- You can make use of high-quality free-to-use images.
- One-click updates.
- It does not have any free plan.
- They do not have monthly plans.
The pricing structure of YOOtheme includes three pro plans. However, they charge you in euros only. The Basic Plan – €5, Standard – €10, and the Developers Plan – €25. This is to note here that every plan is showing monthly charges but when you buy any plan they will charge you the entire year at once.
Quix is another popular name in the Joomla page builder category. It is one of the pixel-perfect and excellent page builders available. It comes with an extensive range of video and text tutorials that help you learn how to use Quix and templates coupled with it. Quix offers you absolutely SEO friendly layouts to design. It also facilitates you to use the advanced media manager. Anybody from a Joomla expert to a beginner anybody can use Quix without having to write even a single line of code.
- Quix offers you professionally designed page layouts so that you can start easily.
- It lets you create pixel-perfect designs with a new visual builder.
- Quix comes with the QuixRank SEO feature.
- Over 600 different Google Fonts to use.
- You get handcrafted vector icons that are highly scalable and customizable.
- 30+ elements to help you build a website faster.
- Tons of premium layout blocks and page templates to choose from.
- You can easily customize the pre-designed templates and create your own design.
- It doesn’t require you to be technically skilled in order to use it.
- Anybody from freelancers to agencies can use this Joomla page builder.
- All-in-one media manager that helps you manage all media in one place.
- Quix is coupled with the largest stock photo collection.
- It has incredible support for all Joomla template frameworks such as K2, J2Store, EasyBlog, you name it.
- It does not have a free plan.
The Quix pro plans are available in two variants first – annual plan and second – lifetime plan. However, there are three plans: Quix PRO – $31/year, Mini Agency – $97/year, and Agency – $174/year. Whereas, if you buy the lifetime subscription then you will be charged as QuixPRO – $129, Mini Agency – $259, and Agency – $454.
Best Joomla Page Builders compared (2020)
|Key Differences||TemplateToaster||SP Page Builder||JA Builder||YOOtheme Page Builder||Quix|
|Free Plan||Free Trial||Yes, Free Plan||Yes, Free Plan||N.A||Yes, Free Plan|
|Basic Plan Price||$49 One-Time||$39 One-Off payment||$55 Paid Only Once||€5/month billed annually||$31/year|
|Money-Back||N.A||7 Days||7 Days||30 Days||14 Days|
|Drag & Drop||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Support||Live Chat, Email, Ticketing, FAQ||Forum, Documentation, FAQ||Documentation, FAQ, Premium support||FAQ, Documentation, Community Chat, Workshop & Training||Video Tutorial, FAQ,|
Joomla Page Builders – How to Choose the One Best Solution?
Many users think WordPress is the simplest content management system than Joomla. And they prefer to migrate from Joomla to WordPress. However, while choosing the Joomla page builder make sure it has the following features.
Ease of Use – A Joomla page builder is a tool that lets you design Joomla web applications in no time. So, no matter which tool you choose, it should be easy to use. Since you are using this page builder to skip the difficult coding part. Thus, make sure it is pretty simple to use.
Drag & Drop – When we are talking about simplicity, then the first thing and the most important thing that makes a tool simple is its drag and drop feature. With the help of drag and drop everything becomes easy. So, make sure it allows you to drag and drop elements.
Compatible – By compatibility here it means, a page builder should be able to work with the existing Joomla themes as well. If you are already working with any theme, then your page builder should support it completely.
Responsive and Optimized – A Joomla page builder should be entirely responsive and should adapt all screen sizes. It should be mobile-friendly and loads much faster in small devices.
Joomla Page Builders – Wrapping It Up
So, this brings us to the end of this comprehensive tutorial. I am sure you will agree with me that Joomla page builders are the quickest way to create a site. Of course, it is beneficial in possible ways, and especially in your website growth. All the above-given tools are tried and tested options for a Joomla website. We know Joomla is an incredible platform to build complex web applications. And Joomla page builders like TemplateToaster make it even easier to make desired web applications. However, I still suggest you check all the options once and then decide which page builder is best according to your specifications. And don’t forget to share with me which one you found to be useful in the comments below.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now