Ronit’s team has been performing very well in this season of “WebHack”, an annual technical contest. Teams from various other colleges, comprising of geeky brains contest each year for the “Best Developers Gang” title. Ronit’s team is also the defending champions of this season’s WebHack.
So far their journey in this competition has been great, but there is a fuss among the competitors about a new team this year. “Team WebKnitters”, as they call themselves have been the team with record fastest compilation time in every knock-out round.
“Team Webknitters” are their close competitors and Ronit is bit worried about it. So far during their journey they have been unable to figure out the issue related to the compilation time of their codes.
“How is Team WebKnitters constantly setting up the time records?”, Ronit is thinking while scratching his head, remembering all the basics of coding he has learnt till now.
Ronit’s name had always been in the leading Web Developers in the college when it comes to any competition or event. He implies a distinctive unique style of coding while building any project. He doesn’t know, that unintentionally, he has built his own library.
On the other side, during the event’s happenings, Ronit is in search of the strategy behind the opponent team’s success, he sees one of their members wearing a t-shirt with “AngularJS” written on it.”Wait, what’s that term?”, He thinks.
It supports two-way data binding with MVC(Model View Controller). In coding terms it simply means that any changes in the model will affect the view and vice-versa.
Netflix, PayPal, The Guardian are some of the leading brands which use AngularJS for building their UI and other components of their platform.
AngularJS: Few More Points
Now, we will discuss about some more features of AngularJS,
- It is famous among its developers for the flexibility provided. The whole process can be seamlessly executed as it provides all the resources that are needed to develop a user-friendly, flexible and platform-independent web applications.
- Two-way Data Binding and Dependency Injection brings most of the flexibility in AngularJS. Dependency Injection in Web Development helps to additionally achieve more of the code reusability.
- Latest version of angular was Angular 1.7.8, and the upcoming one is AngularJS v8. The latest release has got new features such as improved accessibility of selects, better drag and drops and CLI(command line interface).
The Contest Continues,
“This T-shirt is definitely a reward from some coding contest.” Ronit thinks and also recalls what AngularJS exactly is when he goes through all the information related to it on the internet. “Industry is using these types of other frameworks as well!”, these findings amaze Ronit.
So the discussion is not over yet, we’ll go on to explore a few more frameworks.
Like AngularJS, it also supports two-way binding with MVVM(Model-view-viewmodel) architectural pattern. MVVM is ultimately the modern pattern of MVC only, but provides a more clear separation between the View and the Model, with the viewmodel which acts as a connection between them.
Some of the big names in web development which use Vue.JS are Alibaba, Adobe, Grammarly.
Vue.JS: Few more points
Now, we will discuss some more features of VueJS,
- Famous among the developers for its incrementally adoptive ecosystem.
- It removes the traditional disadvantage of SPA’s(Single Page Application) inability to link to any other items on the same page. It has a “vue-router” package that enables to fix that issue.
- It is even possible to build another framework on the top of VueJS, some of the existing ones are nuxt.js, vuetify, NativeScript-Vue etc.
- The latest Vue release was Vue 2.6.10 “Macross”. Evan You, the main developer behind vue has also previewed about Vue 3.0 recently. He plans to make the next version even faster with smaller size and more maintainable source code.
Next we will be discussing another such framework.
Ember.JS supports two-way data binding with MVVM(Model-view-viewmodel) architectural pattern.
Ember.JS: Few more points
Some more features of Ember.JS are listed as below,
- Other than being considered as a framework, ember can also be used to build desktop and mobile applications as well.
- It uses routes as a core-feature for managing URLs.(like “vue-router” in Vue.JS).
- Its debugger is “Ember Inspector”. Currently it is available as an extension for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Debugging actually becomes easier this way.
- It has its own CLI(Command Line Interface) known as Ember CLI. It is the official way to create, build, test, and serve the files that make up an Ember.js app or addon.
- The latest Ember release was version 3.10.0, with added feature of angled bracket invocation for various components. It also included native decorator support in the latest version. The upcoming Ember 3.11.0 is expected to be released around the mid of 2019.
Bonus tips: Making Web Development Easy
Whether you are a developer, a freelancer or a student, one thing is for sure that you are actually here because you are looking for ways to build a website or a web app. As we are proceeding towards the end of the article, let me tell you a scenario where you might face a client’s demand that requires more of designing work. In another scenario A student might have incredible ideas in his mind to build a website but is just a beginner.
Ronit finally realized that it is not only about knowledge everytime. Clever and smart coding is the key to take-over the other teams in big contests like WebHack. Team WebKnitters had been developing their tools with the help of frameworks in every round. They performed in the smartest way along with less coding. This is the significance of using frameworks in the current industry scenario. So think smart and research new things in your industry.
Design themes that make your websites stand apart from the rest. Get your dynamic Drag and Drop Theme Builder Software today.Download Now