7 Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins (2021)
Check out the top WordPress affiliate plugins to make money from your website. Affiliate marketing has gained much popularity in recent times. You can quickly convert your plain website into a full-fledged earning source. WordPress affiliate plugins help you run affiliate marketing strategies more effectively. In this guide, I have picked some of the top WordPress affiliate plugins to help you get started. Let’s see what I have for you!
Affiliate marketing is growing with every passing day and it has become one of the most reliable ways of driving traffic to your website. When you create a website, you need to keep a lot of things in mind. And with the right set of tools or plugins, it’s easy to increase the revenue and skyrocket your business exponentially. WordPress affiliate program flawlessly works to promote products on your website, blog, social media with the help of a unique link. If a visitor clicks on the link and buys the product or offered service within a defined number of days, you will get a certain percentage share of the revenue generated.
With a strong online presence or leveraging a popular blog, you can easily monetize your WordPress website in order to earn some extra income. With affiliate marketing you can choose between products you like, you can promote them online, and eventually earn some commission when someone buys the product from your provided referral link. There is no limitation in the WordPress ecosystem when it comes to choosing the best WordPress affiliate plugins. However, it can be a little challenging task to pick up the best option for your website. With that being said, let’s now list some of the best WordPress affiliate plugins in the market.
List of the Top WordPress Affiliate Plugins
- ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- Amazon Auto Links
- Easy Affiliate Links
- YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
Best WordPress Affiliate Plugins (Review)
1. ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager
ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager is a powerful WordPress plugin. However, it is an extremely lightweight plugin jam-packed with features and tools that help you integrate affiliate marketing links to your website. You will not have to face any kind of problem while adding links anywhere on your WordPress website such as pages, posts, comments, blog. You can easily find this plugin in the WordPress repository. With ThirstyAffiliate Affiliate Link Manager, you are also allowed to use the Quick Add button to include affiliate links while you are writing.
- It provides you a TA button to highlight a word containing the link.
- Setting up ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager on your website isn’t complicated.
- You can add click tracking to your links in order to track each click.
- It comes with built-in reports.
- Adding shortcodes, standard links, and images are pretty easy with the ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager WordPress plugin.
- It comes with an in-built proactive link fixer for automatically fixing broken links.
- It is an open-source WordPress plugin.
- You are free to create hierarchical categories to group the available affiliate links.
- There won’t be any link clashes or database bloats.
- Adding images and banners to affiliate links is also possible.
- The advanced affiliate features come with the pro version only.
2. Affiliates Manager
Affiliates Manager is another popular WordPress Affiliate plugin. This WordPress plugin empowers you to offer your own Affiliate program and manage, track, and pay your affiliates right from your website itself. There are entirely free upgrades for the plugin. This Affiliate Manager WordPress plugin helps you simplify the login, registration, affiliates recruitment, management process. You can use this plugin to grow your advertising program, track the referrals, and give commissions properly.
- Affiliate Manager can seamlessly integrate with several popular eCommerce solutions such as WooCommerce, Simple Shopping Cart, WP eStore, S2Member, and many more.
- You will get real-time reporting to track your traffic and sales.
- It’s pretty simple to track your affiliate links no matter how much you have.
- You get the ability to pay your affiliates their commission via PayPal.
- Activating or deactivating affiliate links is very easy with Affiliate Manager.
- It’s all translation ready WordPress plugin.
- It comes with free technical upgrades.
- You are free to choose your affiliate rates, you can pick flat rate percentage based payouts however you like.
- Each and every affiliate can be sent to their own payout amount.
- The pro version starts at $39 for a single site.
3. Amazon Auto Links
Amazon Auto Links helps you display Amazon associate links with ease. While searching for products and adding links manually can be troublesome for some. This WordPress plugin helps you with repetitive tasks. All you have to do is pick up a category of your choice that perfectly fits your needs and it will automatically show you the relative links of genuine products coming right from Amazon. It is a free WordPress plugin, easily available in the WordPress repository.
- Each link that you add to your website is tagged with your Amazon Associate ID.
- It lets you display affiliate links on your posts that help in generating actual income.
- It is fully compatible with PA-API5.
- There is an option that helps you escape the need for thousands of posts and edit the shortcodes every time.
- You can smoothly transform hyperlinks to Amazon products into your associate links.
- You can have widgets in the sidebar.
- Adding ads to specific pages or posts can be done with the help of shortcodes.
- However, it’s also possible to include an ad in the theme template.
- You can make use of a black and white list by description and title.
- It provides support for only three languages.
4. Easy Affiliate Links
With Easy Affiliate Links, you can quickly manage all the affiliate links on your website. You may find numerous reasons to shorten and cloak your affiliate links. Easy Affiliate Links enables you to have complete control over the performance of your link. The best thing is that your users will not know whether it’s a referral link or a regular link. You can easily skip the need to cloak all the links. However, you can leave some links uncloaked, if needed. So, you can use this free and open-source WordPress plugin to fully manage your affiliate links.
- Each click will be automatically tracked.
- Easy Affiliate Links is fully compatible with both the classic Editor as well as the Gutenberg Editor.
- You can make use of affiliate HTML code or regular links whichever you find suitable.
- It provides you the ability to export your links to XML.
- You can assign categories to your links without any difficulty.
- There is an option to optionally cloak your affiliate links with the help of short links.
- It’s pretty simple to access your links in html editor as well as the visual editor.
- You can effortlessly categories your links.
- There are click statistics and charts that can give you useful insights.
- Broken link checker helps you cope up with any broken links.
- This WordPress plugin provides one block.
5. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is open-source plugin available in the WordPress repository. The most interesting aspect of this plugin is that it allows you to create your very own affiliate program. It’s a free WordPress plugin with amazing functionality that will help you manage your affiliate links without a hitch.
- Whenever a user visits the store with a refer ID, this plugin saves the affiliate ID and grants commissions if the visit turns into a purchase.
- You can set the user ID storage time right from the admin panel.
- Creating new affiliates is very simple in the YITH WooCommerce Affiliates plugin.
- You can initiate affiliate registration with the help of shortcodes as well.
- This plugin automatically manages all the concerning affiliates.
- You also don’t have to worry about the refunds, it manages that too.
- YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is an open-source WordPress plugin.
- You don’t have to worry about the commission status, as it will change automatically.
- It allows you to handle basic reports based on dates.
- You are allowed to customize parameters for handling cookies.
- The availability of languages can be a concern for some.
6. Affiliates plugin
Affiliates plugin allow you to run a successful affiliate marketing program without any difficulty. This plugin involves incredibly powerful grown-oriented tools. It comes with a modern and intuitive dashboard that helps you establish your brand with a bang.
- Affiliates come with an intuitive affiliate dashboard.
- You will get an automatic affiliate registration option.
- It is coupled with built-in commissions on referred users.
- You can use the free or premium version of Affiliates as per your needs and requirements.
- It has several integration and extensions to offer you such as Affiliate Import, Affiliate WooCommerce Light, WooCommerce, Affiliate Ninja Forms, and many more.
- You can easily share your affiliate links on the social media platform as well.
- Virtually you can integrate with any other platform such as membership, form, lead generation, etc.
- It is freely accessible in the WordPress plugins library.
- You can head to the documentation if you need to know anything about this plugin.
- You will get unlimited affiliate segments for easy handling.
- Features such as multiple tiers, pixel tracking, image tracking, campaigns, etc are available with the premium version only.
One bonus plugin for you.
7. Affiliates WooCommerce Light
Affiliates WooCommerce Light helps you grow your business with your own affiliate network. This WordPress plugin enables you to include affiliate programs to your WooCommerce website without having to involve in the technical jargon. You can enjoy both a free version or a premium version however you like. When a sale is made via WooCommerce, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that has referred to the sale.
- This WordPress plugin integrates Affiliate with WooCommerce.
- You are free to set up your own commission rates.
- It’s easy to synchronize your referral links.
- You won’t find any difficulty adding your referral links.
- Every WooCommerce user finds this plugin useful.
- You don’t have to spend any money in order to use this WordPress plugin.
- It’s an efficient growth marketing WordPress plugin.
- Especially when you are dealing with a WooCommerce website, you can anytime rely on the Affiliate WooCommerce Light WordPress plugin.
- You would find an advanced integration that synchronizes the referrals with their order status with the premium version only.
So, there you have it all. Now you can quickly choose a plugin that you think will give you the best results as per your requirements.
Top WordPress Affiliate Plugins – Wrapping It Up
I believe the aforementioned plugins are absolutely necessary and must-haves for everyone who is a part of the WordPress affiliate marketing business. However, there are thousands of different plugins available for the affiliate business. But it all ends up on the fact that which plugin is capable enough to provide you the desired results. Once you are done choosing the WordPress affiliate plugin, you can choose a plugin that is designed to serve a specific type of program. Such WordPress affiliate plugins will help you strengthen the most valuable aspects of your business.
However, affiliate marketing is proven to be a great way to shed some extra money from your website. So, it completely makes sense to choose the right kind of plugins that can give you amazing results in no time. If you have the experience of using any of these WordPress affiliate plugins, then you know how efficient they are. However, if you have any other suggestions do let me know in the comments below.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now