HubSpot vs Salesforce Differences
Struggling which tool among HubSpot and Salesforce? Reading this HubSpot and Salesforce comparison guide can help you get started quickly with the right choice. And to ease the process, I have analyzed both tools to uncover the true features of these two tools. By the end of this guide, you will be able to pick the best platform according to your business needs.
We know these are an important tools in any business. It let you keep track of your users and potential clients. In addition to the selection choosing the best email marketing services can also be helpful at same time.
HubSpot and Salesforce are the two strongest competitors you will come across. So, here at Templatetoaster website maker let’s learn about best digital marketing tools in detail.
HubSpot vs Salesforce: What are they?
Both these platforms are huge competitors of each other. However, both tools offer you plenty of features and they have their own set of strengths and weaknesses. And we will evaluate each one in detail below that will eventually help you make your choice.
What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a comprehensive platform to help you with your marketing, sales, and services with its out-of-the-box feature. You can create compelling marketing campaigns using HubSpot. It is a highly popular tool backed by its powerful marketing, service, and sales features. You can easily grow traffic to your business, attract more visitors, and initiate effective inbound marketing campaigns. HubSpot is one such platform that can provide you everything and at its core.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is one of the leading cloud-based solutions available. It also integrates other areas such as sales, service, and commerce, marketing, IT, analytics, and more. It facilitates you with all the features and functionality to fulfill all the needs of any small, medium, large or enterprise needs. You can automate the tasks and put your efforts into other important things to attract potential customers for your business. Since Salesforce is a cloud-based solution hence, it eliminates the need for things such as regular updates, downtime, etc.
HubSpot vs Salesforce: Which one to use and when?
While comparing HubSpot vs Salesforce, it is vital to understand where and which tool can be used. Both these platforms are built keeping certain factors in mind. And you need to know which platform can serve you better. However, factors such as budget, company size, and skills required to use the chosen tool will give you exact information over your choice.
When to use HubSpot?
HubSpot is a powerful marketing automation tool that plays a significant role in managing inbound marketing affairs. However, you can use HubSpot irrespective of the business size. But taking a few things into consideration can help you make your choice with ease. You can use HubSpot under the following conditions.
- When you want to run successful and effortless campaigns.
- When you want to generate more traffic leads and eventually convert them into potential users.
- It lets you build landing pages for your website.
- If you want to use the data-driven strategy to boost your business and sales.
- Even if you want to create blog posts for your site, HubSpot makes the best option.
- You can easily enjoy the social media integration and expand your reach.
- You can create your own personalized email templates for your email marketing campaigns.
- Level up your customer dealing with HubSpot’s ticketing system.
- You can make use of a mobile app for on-the-go action.
When to use Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud-based Service as a Software (SaaS) company that is highly specialized in relationship management. It provides you the advantage to access your data anywhere anytime and from any device. Yes, you can easily access your data from your mobile devices as well while using the Salesforce mobile app. And you may also like to use Salesforce if you want anything from the following.
- Salesforce is really simple to use just like any other normal website you use.
- When you want to use a wide range of features and functionality.
- If you want a highly customizable platform to run campaigns.
- When you want a highly scalable platform to cater to your future needs.
- If you want to experience a strong Platform as a Service (PaaS) tool.
- When you want to save your time, money, and effort using Salesforce’s reporting tools.
- You can easily make use of mobile CRM.
- If you get stuck anywhere, you can anytime connect to customer support.
- You can make use of the smart acquisition policy of Salesforce to enhance your business.
HubSpot vs Salesforce: What are some useful features?
It is vital to understand the key features of both the tools HubSpot and Salesforce. You can use any of the platform which you think can get you more users. Also, which can help you create compelling marketing campaigns with awesome features.
What are HubSpot features?
HubSpot is a great marketing tool for creating and encouraging user-driven content with the help of the following features.
- It has blog analytics.
- Social media monitoring
- Amazing mobile optimization
- Blog SEO suggestions
- Social media analytics
- It has automation templates
- A/B testing landing pages
- Sales notifications for better understanding
- Quick segmentation
- Event-based automation triggers
- Email testing
- Easy list building
- Effective email optimizer
What are Salesforce features?
Salesforce can help you boost your business. The following features are the most common and useful features of Salesforce. And this is really compelling with amazing functionality, some of them are:
- Contact management
- Campaign influence
- Visual workflow
- Dedicated mobile app
- Real-time visibility
- Case management
- Google app integration
- Lead registration
- Permission and roles
- Web services API
- Drag & drop interface
- Account management
- File sharing
- In-line editing
- Support for multiple currency
- Campaign management
- Email templates
- Wide range of integrations
What are the pros and cons of HubSpot vs Salesforce?
HubSpot Pros and Cons
Pros of HubSpot
- Any small business can use HubSpot basic plans.
- It has a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- HubSpot offers you a massive range of knowledge base to run successful online marketing campaigns.
- If you want to send more than 2,000 emails every month.
- It provides an easy to navigate dashboard.
- You can easily customize the free HubSpot.
- HubSpot offers you superb customer support to help you get through the process.
Cons of HubSpot
- HubSpot is not so ideal solution for very large companies.
- It has some limited features than Salesforce.
- While compared with others, HubSpot lacks flexibility.
Salesforce Pros and Cons
Pros of Salesforce
- Salesforce has a straight forward interface.
- Salesforce offers round the clock customer support.
- It lets you manage users of all sizes and needs.
- You can enjoy online training to get started easily.
- The various customization options can help you reach maximum people.
- You can enjoy a vast range of third-party integrations.
- It offers you a mobile app to simplify the workflow.
Cons of Salesforce
- Salesforce has a steep learning curve.
- It can be a little heavier on your pocket if you are just starting out.
- Some may find the UI as a little clunky.
What is HubSpot vs Salesforce Pricing?
Pricing is another important factor to consider. Also, which can alter your choice if it doesn’t fir in your budget. However, HubSpot vs Salesforce both have quite affordable plans with amazing functionalities. Here’s how they stack up.
HubSpot pricing plans include a Free Tool & plan which is really useful for any beginner to get started quickly. However, it is beneficial for anybody who wishes to start with a free plan with awesome features. HubSpot has four premium plans.
- Starter – $35/month
- Professional – $560/month
- Enterprise – $2,240/month
- Starter + HubSpot CMS – $335/month
Salesforce pricing plans comprise four premium plans with a distinct set of features at a different price to ease the process. Furthermore, it has three add-ons that can be added to the current plan to extend the functionality. Therefore, you can choose any plan that suits your business needs and choose any addons (if you want) to include in your plan. It also gives you 3 months of free trial for every plan. Here are the plans.
- Essentials -$25/month billed annually
- Professional -$75/month billed annually
- Enterprise -$150/month billed annually
- Unlimited – $300/month billed annually
HubSpot vs Salesforce Comparison Table (2020)
|Key Differences between HubSpot and Salesforce||HubSpot||Salesforce|
|Free Trial||Offer Trial Sometimes||90-day free trial|
|Base Price||$35pm||$25pm billed annually|
|Dashboard||Easy to Navigate||Bit Complex|
|Live Chat Box||Great Live Chat Feature||Doesn’t have|
|Workflow||Simplified Workflow||Customizable Workflow|
|Ease of Use||User-friendly||Little tricky|
HubSpot vs Salesforce: Which Should You Choose?
Every tool you use comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. But its usefulness for your business will vary according to your requirements. Any tool can not be the best fit for everybody. As your business grows so does the need for platform. HubSpot vs Salesforce gives you a clear understanding of all the requirements and on the basis of that, you can decide which tool can serve you better.
However, beginners may find Salesforce a little expensive solution. Whereas, on the other hand, HubSpot is quite affordable. And it can be a little daunting task for beginners to choose which is right for their business. But this thorough comparison between HubSpot vs Salesforce will help make your choice. Whichever digital marketing tools you choose do let me know how did it work for you in the comments below.
If you are also searching for an email solution and neither of the best email marketing software seems right for you, read about ActiveCampaign vs HubSpot, Zoho vs Hubspot , Hubspot vs Marketo to be sure about your choice.
10 Proven Formulas for Killer Email Subject Lines to Increase Open Rate
The Evolution of Pop-ups to Capture Email Leads
Web Design As An Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
Email marketing tricks to increase open rates
Email address harvesting
Email Marketing Tricks to Increase Open Rate/ Click Rate
10 Tools to improve your online marketing campaign
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now