Best Joomla Newsletter Extensions That You Just Can’t-Miss Out (2022)
Joomla newsletter extensions are an essential part of a Joomla website that help in enhancing the user interaction and ROI. Are you looking for the Joomla Newsletter extensions out there? Well, then you are at the right place, in this post I have listed the best ones that you must know.
Newsletters are one of the most popular ways of reaching out to the audience, creating a loyal customer base, and boosting traffic on your Joomla site. The Joomla Newsletter allows you to provide the necessary information and the latest updates to your customers.
In most cases, a Newsletter is regularly distributed information that discusses in detail the main topic that interests the subscribers. One of the best marketing strategies is generating an email Newsletter that allows you to talk about the products and services.
In this article, I am going to discuss in detail the best Joomla Newsletter extensions that you can use on your site to make it more effective and user-friendly.
“But first let me introduce you to TemplateToaster – a perfect Joomla Template creator to build custom Joomla templates in a breeze. Hold on! That’s not enough, you will also get free Joomla 4 templates that are compatible with Bootstrap 5, which means a more friendly UI to work with.
List of the Best Joomla Newsletter Extensions ( Paid/ Free )
1. MailChimp Auto-Subscribe
4. Campaign Monitor
5. Get Response Auto-Subscribe
Best Joomla Newsletter Extensions (Review)
1. MailChimp Auto-Subscribe (Paid Download)
With 11 million active customers, MailChimp is surely the first name that strikes the mind, the moment you hear about Newsletter. Coupled with, some of the best email marketing strategies and aesthetics. With powerful extensions like MailChimp Auto-Subscribe, you can improve your customer base, get sure shot leads and ultimately boost conversions.
As the name suggests, the Newsletter extensions auto subscribes Joomla users to the MailChimp list during the registration process. As a result, when a user registers on your Joomla site they are automatically added to your MailChimp email list with the help of this extension. Moreover, you can even select whether or not you want MailChimp to send a confirmation email
- Automatically gain subscribers to your MailChimp list when users register on a Joomla site
- Map user information like username, email, login, groups, and more
- Add user custom fields to MailChimp Merge Tags
- Map user tags
- Subscribe to different list per language
- Ability to skip MailChimp confirmation email ( double opt-in )
- Supports new user registration through the back end
- Easily integrate consent field option to Joomla registration form
- One-click installation and update
- No coding skills required
- Compatible with major platforms like HikaShop, J2Store, JomSocial, Community Builder, VirtueMart, JoomShopping and more
- Instant support
- Supports Joomla 4
- Use MailChimp merge tags and MailChimp sync option
- Use engage box to create amazing subscription opt-in pop-ups and boots your subscription list
2. AWeber ( Paid Download )
AWeber is again one of the best Joomla extensions that can help you build an effective email list for Newsletter. Adding Newsletter to your site allows you to keep the visitors and your customers updated with the latest information. Besides, it also keeps them engaged and generates a sense of interest and curiosity to know more.
Additionally, Aweber offers custom fields that allow users to connect more information and data from the contact list. You can also use the data from the custom fields in the contact form for better collection of data and also better campaigns. Besides, AWeber also allows you to tag the contact for a better reach.
- Choose AWeber list
- Ajax Submission
- Any time update the existing AWeber users
- Sync AWeber tag list
- Sync AWeber custom field
- Use Convert Forms for smooth integration with AWeber email marketing campaign
- Supports Joomla 4
- Easily connect Convert Forms with AWeber email list
3. ActiveCampaign ( Paid Download )
Joomla is a popular free open source content management system with which you can create all kinds of websites and also online apps. Using the ActiveCampaign extension on your Joomla site will allow you to sync contacts between both applications.
As a result, the extensions help you sync subscribers and no-subscribers to ActiveCampaign, once the user registers to the Joomla site. Moreover, using ActiveCampaign Convert Forms addons you can create Newsletter signup Ajax Forms. Notably, to get started with the Newsletter campaign you will need an ActiveCampaign account and a Joomla account. Also, keep in mind that the ActiveCampaign Newsletter extension only works on Joomla version 3.8.0. So make sure to check the Joomla version before you install this extension and also if it is required, go for the Joomla update.
- Seamless integration of Convert Forms with ActiveCampaign
- Easily connect Convert Forms to ActiveCampaign
- Setup email list in just a few seconds
- Create field name and store full name of the contacts
- Advanced Reporting of the data
- Customize the contact forms to collect the emails, get more customers, and begin the automation
- Site tracking
- Gmail extension allows you to manage your contact list online
- Segment your contact list by applying filters like location, age and more using advanced segmentation tools
- Measure your marketing strategies by creating, customizing, and automating goals
- Campaign management
- Compatible with Joomla 4
- Customize response
- Track emails
- Marketing scenario templates
- User IP tracking
4. Campaign Monitor ( Paid Download )
Last but not least on our list for best Joomla Newsletter extensions is Campaign Monitor. The extensions once installed allow you to create and custom Newsletter for Campaign Monitor email marketing. In like manner, all you need to do is set up your Campaign Monitor account, install the ICM plugin, and you are good to go.
Additionally, Campaign Monitor has two different email marketing platforms – one mainly for the eCommerce stores and the second one for other businesses. The starter plan includes basic email marketing features and automation of up to 2,500 email per month.
- Email builder
- Email templates
- A/B testing
- Email analytics
- Marketing automation
- eCommerce integration (BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Very easy to use the plugin
- Supports J4
- Behavioural targeting
- Install the plugin and start accepting signups within a few minutes
5. GetResponse Auto-Subscribe – Joomla newsletter extension
GetResponse auto-subscribe claims to be the easiest Newsletter extensions out here which are integrated with a myriad of essential features. With features like A/B testing, customizable landing pages, design testing, video email marketing and much more simply make the extensions one of the best on the list. GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that is perfect for your Newsletter campaign that is certainly good enough to capture interest.
Besides, you can also use this Joomla Newsletter extension to auto-subscribe the Joomla users to the GetResponse Newsletter campaign. As a result, when a user registers on your Joomla site they are automatically added to the GetResponse auto-subscribe campaign.
- Auto subscribe users to your marketing campaign during Joomla registration
- Joomla to GetResponse integration
- Powerful tools list automation allows adding many conditions to filter the list of subscriber
- The administration panel supports new user registration
- Option to wait until the user verifies the Joomla account or not
- Compatible with popular platforms like VirtueMart, K2, Community Builder, JomSocial
- Option to save or not save users full name
- No coding skills required
- Compatible with Joomla 3x, 2.5
- One-click update
- Instant support
- Free trial of 30 days
6. SumoMe ( Free Download )
SumoMe is a Joomla extension that helps you improve traffic to your site, enhance social engagement, and ultimately improve social engagement. It is a Joomla extension that you can easily install and configure. It has tons of tools that can help in increasing your email list. Once SumoMe is installed you can use it in so many different ways to add more functionality.
Additionally, SumoMe also allows you to add a scroll box. As a result, when a visitor scrolls down the page, a pop-up to enter the email address appears in the corner of the page. You can set the percentage for how far the visitor scrolls for the pop up to appear on the screen. If a user doesn’t bounce on your website after scrolling through a certain section then there are high chances they will pop-in the email list.
- No coding skills required
- Complete the setup in just a few minutes
- Integrates seamlessly with various Joomla functionality
- Powerful list-building for pages using WelcomeMat
- Other tools like share button, list builder and more
- Enhance social media traffic
- Add social sharing button on pages
- Content analytics
- SumoMe admin panel shows important site statistics
Bonus – Best Joomla Newsletter Extensions
7. SendinBlue ( Free Download )
SendinBlue is one of the best Joomla Newsletter extensions that are available for free. Besides, it is a complete solution that claims to serve all your email marketing requirements. From scaling the emails to multi-channel email marketing, the in-built tools are developed to help your business grow.
You can integrate SendinBlue components with accompanying modules and extensions with the help of which you can integrate the Joomla website with the SendinBlue account. Additionally, you can create a list of emails and send them to your contacts. The easy to use interface and email builders allow you to create an out-of-the-box Newsletter and send it to your email list in just a flash. Besides, it has a drag and drops functionality which further makes it very intuitive and in-built blocks that are mostly used in email campaigns. Additionally, you can also import the email template in raw HTML form.
The SendinBlue campaign includes administrative components, a subscription form module and a marketing automation plugin. However, to utilize the integration SendinBLue account is required. You can create the SendinBlue account for free.
- Configure components and parameters for various options
- Integrate Newsletter subscription forms. The subscription forms have various blocks and by using the subscription form module you can easily add it to any part of your Joomla site
- Sync Joomla contacts and Joomla users with SendinBlue accounts. Therefore, you can easily add your contact list to the SendinBlue extension
- Send transactional emails using the SendingBlue SMTP server
- Use SendinBlue marketing automation tool to track website activity
- Add unlimited contacts
- Very easy to use interface
- Advanced statistics
- Multi-user access
- Marketing automation
8. Sendy ( Free Download )
Sendy is a self-hosted free Joomla Newsletter extension, so you need to have your own hosting provider to use and run the extension. But, in case you are using Joomla then you must already be familiar with it. Once you install the extension you can easily list the subscribers that can be added to each campaign.
Sendy uses Amazon’s SES delivery services and you just have to pay once to use the extensions. This Joomla Newsletter extension is quite cheap and the pricing starts with as low as $1 per 10k emails. Besides, it also integrates two amazing features like standard newsletter abilities and auto-responders. Additionally, Sendy has a WYSIWYG editor or HTML view.
- Newsletter subscription signup module
- User plugin to auto-subscribe users on Joomla site registration
- An easy API that allows you to add and remove users to the newsletter from any other extension
- Easy way to configure the list to use within Joomla
- The newsletter signup module allows you to choose the list that users will be signed up to
- A plugin for new user registration that automatically signs up users when they register or join in
Conclusion – The Best Joomla Newsletter Extensions
The Joomla Newsletter extensions that I have mentioned in this article will help you integrate Newsletter easily on your site. However, which one to choose from the list of best Joomla Newsletter extensions primarily depends on your needs and budget.
If you need a paid Newsletter extension for your Joomla site then MailChimp Auto-Subscribe is a great option to consider, you can also go with AWeber, You can read our MailChimp vs. AWeber , Sendinblue vs Mailchimp, post for better clarity. While if you are looking for a free Joomla Newsletter extension then SumoMe and SendinBlue are pretty decent as well. Check the requirements and make sure to check the Joomla version requirements.
Which Joomla Newsletter extension do you like the most on our list or do you have more recommendations? Do share with us in the comment section. If you have any doubts or questions regarding these extensions, make sure to mention them in the comments, we will immediately get back to you. Furthermore, if you want to create a website refer to free Joomla templates for interesting and custom designs. Make your site Joomla website look even more stunning. Just have look at Joomla menu extensions , Joomla download manager extensions, and Joomla rating and review extensions
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now