Is Influencer Marketing The Future Of Marketing?
How effective is your current marketing campaign? Are you failing to implement marketing channels that could take your marketing to the next level? Influencer marketing is a concept that has been around for years but is recently picking up pace with new mediums and new types of influencers. In just a couple of years, it is now one of the most favored marketing channels among influencers. But what could be the reason behind this? How can it possibly leverage your current marketing campaign? Read on to find your answers.
Why influencer marketing is popular
A marketing channel can’t be popular if it’s ineffective. Influencer marketing too has grown in popularity because of its effectiveness in improving every aspect of your performance. An extensive research conducted by experts at Augure has proven just this, showing that at least 69% of marketers consider influencer marketing to be effective. Take a look at some more interesting facts from the study:
- It is considered an effective method of raising brand awareness by 93% of professionals. With the massive reach influencers have, exposing your brand to through them means a higher visibility for you.
- It has helped 76% of professionals in garnering the loyalty of their customers. Influencers are considered to be trustworthy sources, so spreading your brand message through them increases your chances of winning their trust and loyalty.
- It is considered useful for generating leads by at least 75% of professionals. Influencers have the ability to create a desire for your product through various methods. This can send leads to your brand and may eventually turn into conversions.
What’s the catch?
So you see that influencer marketing has a multitude of benefits in all aspects of your brand performance. But the problem is that it comes with its own set of challenges like any other marketing channel. Identifying and understanding these challenges is the best way to overcome them for influencer marketing success. Here are some of the main challenges with influencer marketing, as per the Augure study:
- Identifying the right influencers is the main challenge for 75% of marketers
- Finding the right engagement tactic is another big challenge for 69% of marketers
- Measuring the performance of their campaign is considered to be a big challenge by 53% of marketers
Now how do you overcome these challenges? Check out the influencer marketing infographic to find out the best tools and tactics to help you out.
Design fully responsive and browser compatible websites in minutes using TemplateToaster website builder
Design themes that make your websites stand apart from the rest. Get your dynamic Drag and Drop Theme Builder Software today.Download Now