Best Joomla Jobs & Recruitment Extensions
Are you looking for the best Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions? Well, I have compiled a list of the top-class Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions for you. Joomla developers have created several proficient Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions to convert your plain Joomla website into a full-fledge job board for both recruiters as well as job seekers. But deciding which Joomla extension is suitable for your website can be a daunting task. In this guide, I have listed some of the hand-picked Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions that can help you choose the one for your website. So, let’s dive right in!
Joomla is one of the best open-source content management systems we have. That’s why Joomla developers are making huge efforts day in day out in making this platform even more simpler and useful. Not only for professionals but for beginners as well. Talking about the Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions, they can be used to give you a user-friendly job board to post jobs, register yourself, job seekers can upload their resume. They can browse through jobs under various categories, pay for a membership, etc. You can create Joomla website with Joomla template creator.
For getting started with a modern job board on Joomla, you can make use of any Joomla jobs & recruitment extension and drive traffic to your website with ease. However, you can also create your own custom jobs and recruitment Joomla template with TemplateToaster Joomla template creator software if you wish. That too without any coding skills. Whereas, if you are not interested in designing your own template and you want Joomla jobs & recruitment extension instead, I have that as well. So, let’s cut the discussion right here and head to the list of the best Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions quickly.
Here we go!
Best Joomla Jobs & Recruitment Extensions
1. JS Jobs
JS Jobs is the best Joomla jobs and recruitment extension available in the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) for free. However, it has a premium version as well. The free version includes all the basic features that can be used to start a job board. Whereas, if you wish to move to the next level or you wish to use some advanced features, you will have to purchase the paid version. No matter what business you wish to create jobs for. Or anybody from any company aiming to establish their online presence can use this Joomla jobs & recruitment extension. However, JS Jobs enables you to make your own unique jobs secret service where you and an employer can advertise the jobs and job seekers can upload their resumes.
- JS Jobs offers to employers to register their companies and publish posts.
- Anyone seeking a job can upload their resumes without a hitch.
- It comes with totally mobile-ready responsive layouts.
- You can easily modify the search job listing pages.
- It is a free Joomla jobs & recruitment extension.
- It is pretty simple to integrate into your Joomla website.
- Many advanced features are limited to the premium version only.
2. JoomBri Freelance
JoomBri Freelance is a highly useful Joomla extension. It helps you build reverse auction or freelance websites with ease. This Joomla extension is loaded with various useful and necessary features that will add great value to your job & recruitment website. It is compatible with the Bootstrap 4.4 framework. You will get to use Namespace Joomla libraries. The improved summary page with a visual chart will help you keep a record of newly registered aspirants. To make a much stronger impact, you can attach images to your projects. And with the latest project module, you can display them in the thumbnails format as well. All-in-all it’s a pretty useful and convenient-to-use Joomla extension.
- JoomBri Menu is Bootstrap styled and is completely responsive.
- You can organize Private-invite projects and you can selectively invite freelancers to bid for them.
- You get the RSS feed for the latest projects.
- JoomBri Freelance automatically generates profit summary/reports.
- It has really simple and useful features to enjoy.
- It provides you with fully customized email templates.
- It does not have a free plan.
3. Easy Jobs Manager
Easy Jobs Manager Joomla extension lets you build a website for posting and finding new jobs. This is a paid Joomla extension that can help you with a number of things such as jobs management, locations & field management of jobs, companies, candidates, replies management, etc. With this Joomla extension, you are free to create a full-fledged job board that you can use to post jobs and allow interested candidates to apply for those jobs. Indeed, everything you can think of is included in this Joomla jobs & recruitment extension.
- Easy Jobs Manager is an easy and quick Joomla extension with numerous features.
- It lets you manage jobs from the backend itself.
- You are free to display jobs in horizontal view or table view however you like.
- You can view the application history for better understanding.
- It provides email notifications for every new registration.
- You can quickly import jobs from CareerJet.
- It does not have a free plan.
Bonus Joomla Jobs & Recruitment Extensions
4. JoomBri Careers
JoomBri Careers is an all-inclusive Joomla jobs & recruitment extension with several useful features. It is developed by the developers of JoomBri Freelance only. So, the power JoomBri Freelance offers you get multiplied in the JoomBri Careers. In order to have a fully working job board, you won’t get anything better than the JoomBri Careers Joomla extension. It lets you run your own jobs classified services, and the privilege to categorize the job listing based on locations, functional areas, industries, organizations, and much more.
- JoomBri Careers provides job alerts for job seekers.
- The registration process is pretty simple.
- Creating job listings is quite easy too.
- Searching made simple with JoomBri Careers.
- You get fully customizable templates to use.
- It comes with a built-in CRON for sending emails in batches.
- JoomBri Careers do not have any free plan to use.
5. Jobs Factory
Jobs Factory provides you a complete job recruitment system that is there to help provide you jobs to others. However, like many other Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions, Jobs Factory also has various options to give you an impressive job board. You can actually have a complete job recruitment system on your Joomla website. Certainly, if you are an employer, this Joomla extension is for you. You can manage and post all job openings. And candidates can submit their applications online.
- Jobs Factory offers you fully customizable CSS.
- There is preferential pricing for verified users and power sellers.
- You can make use of Google Map localization.
- You can initiate the ending countdown for job offers.
- It offers you two distinctive groups i.e. Candidates and Companies.
- There are plenty of options for listings.
- You will have to purchase this Joomla extension because they do not offer any free plan.
6. MApplication Form
MApplication Form is a strong Joomla jobs & recruitment extension that you can use to enhance your Joomla website. With the help of this MApplication Form Joomla extension, you can smoothly check applicants’ details via your admin area. However, it is useful for both applicants as well as the company. Any Joomla users who wish to expand the website functionality and display jobs for recruitment.
- You are free to customize basic information such as city, district, sub-district, region of origin.
- Implement job apply button links from the job positions list.
- It will show you the list from the newest first.
- It lets you upload applicants’ images as well.
- Admin can leave comments for each applicant.
- Admin can choose the application status.
- It doesn’t include any free plan. However, it offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee instead.
So, the list of competent Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions has come to an end. Undoubtedly, there are several benefits of using Joomla for creating a website. But the flexibility to use extensions to scale your website is certainly the most useful among all others.
Not only jobs & recruitment extensions but you also find Joomla extensions for website security, Joomla slideshow modules, Joomla FAQs extensions, Joomla photo gallery extensions, and many essential Joomla extensions that can help boost your website. So, pick up any Joomla extension and make your website rocking.
So, How TemplateToaster Joomla Template Creator Software Can Help You
TemplateToaster is a desktop-based Joomla Template Creator Software. You can easily create professional-looking Joomla templates for jobs & recruitment websites. With TemplateToaster you can create high-quality and elegant Joomla templates for any type of website. It gives you the power to control your template layout without any coding knowledge. And if you don’t want to create a Joomla template on your own. You can anytime head to the free Joomla templates repository and select the one that fits your business needs.
Best Joomla Jobs & Recruitment Extension Comparison Table
|Key Differences||JS Jobs||Jobs Factory||JoomBri Freelance||Easy Jobs Manager||CW-hire|
|Joomla Extension Includes||Component, Module, Plugin||Module, Plugin, Component||Component, Plugin, Module||Module, Plugin, Component||Module, Component|
|Joomla Version Compatibility||Joomla 4||Versions 3 Joomla||Joomla 4||Joomla 4||Joomla 4|
Best Joomla Jobs & Recruitment Extensions – In Conclusion
So, there you have it! All the top-notch Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions are there right in front of you. You can easily pick the one that you think is best suitable for your website requirements. Of course, when you already have a Joomla website and later you wish to add the jobs and recruitment functionality to it, you would need Joomla extensions for that. However, that’s exactly where this guide will come in handy. All the Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions mentioned in this guide are feature-rich and fully functional to give you a complete recruitment business website.
That being said, you need to take care of certain things such as the Joomla version you are using because possibly not all Joomla recruitment extensions are compatible with the lower Joomla versions. Keep an eye on the Joomla update so that you never have to struggle to improve Joomla website performance and all. In fact, when you are using any Joomla jobs & recruitment extensions make sure you thoroughly weigh them against your needs and requirements. So, which Joomla jobs & recruitment extension you find best for your Joomla website do let me know in the comments below.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now