7 Best WooCommerce CRMs Compared (2021)
At this point, we know that a functioning platform is the foundation for the overall success of any website. Therefore, finding the best WooCommerce CRM platform is a lot more essential than you realize. Don’t worry, we’ve compiled this list of some of the best CRMs that offer seamless integration with WooCommerce. The right platform will help you out with achieving the right momentum you’ve been looking for!
Have a look at this list of 7 best WooCommerce CRMs. I am going to explain briefly about the enlisted WooCommerce CRMs along with their features, pricing, pros and cons. Let’s dive in!
List of the best WooCommerce CRMs (2021)
- WP ERP
- JetPack CRM
1. JetPack CRM
JetPack CRM, formarly known as Zero BS CRM is an open-source CRM tool that is specially designed for WordPress users. However, it comes with some selling features, making it useful for WooCommerce users as well. The software is pretty practical with some robust eCommerce features. In fact, it offers businessmen to connect with their customers with their customer relationship management tool while keeping the costs low. Moreover, it keeps the things simple and effective by avoiding frills. Basically, it is just a set of core CRM which effectively does what it is supposed to do. WooCommerce tends to struggle with large volumes of transactional data as it has underlying post meta data structures. Therefore, Zero BS CRM comes with its own custom tables and indexes to avoid these scaling problems.
In a nutshell, anyone looking to start their WooCommerce venture in the easiest possible manner, JetPack CRM is definitely the practical choice to go with. Moreover, it offers great scaling with strong extensions like Google contracts integration, customer support tickets, Mailchimp email marketing, Stripe, Contact Form 7, Envato sales history, etc.
- Offers the base plugin for free
- Exceptional syncing between CRM and WooCommerce with Woo Sync premium extension
- A complete, self-hosted CRM with exceptional analytics capabilities
- Offers strong extensions like Google Contracts integration, customer support tickets, Mailchimp email marketing, Stripe, Contact Form 7, Envato sales history, etc.
- It is a mobile-ready tools for making mobile apps
- Easy to connect with other services using the Zero BS CRM API.
The base plugin is free to download and install. Moreover, the premium Woo Sync is available for $49.00. Moreover, you will have to pay additional for each extension you need ranging between $29 and $129 a year.
- Open-source tool
- Simple interface
- A lot of extensions and add-ons available
- Exceptional insight capturing
- You will have to pay extra for the extensions
- Not much room for scalability
2. WP ERP
WP ERP is another exceptional WooCommerce CRM that comes with some out-of-the-box eCommerce features. Similar to other solutions, it offers incredible automatic information syncing to keep the data accurate. Moreover, it comes with pre-build email templates to maintain efficient customer relationships. In fact, you can manage your customers, add internal notes, send emails, monitor activity, and segment users, all directly from your WordPress dashboard. In addition, you get eCommerce specific filter options including filtering of customers based on their activity and purchase pattern.
- Comes with support for over 44 currencies
- Allows entrepreneurs to see the customer log from contact’s profile
- Enables customer segmentation based on who have purchased an exact, less than or more than the provided amount.
- Can view all the orders and transactions done by WooCommerce from your CRM and accounting module.
- Enables various CRM agents to track WooCommerce orders
- Automatically exports newly registered to the CRM contact list
- Offers an HR module to handle payroll operations
- Enables you to schedule meetings and calls directly
The base plugin is open-source and free of cost. However, you can get the premium integration at just $99.
- Easy to use
- Great tracking feature
- Incredible email templates
- Lacks some common eCommerce features offered by other similar solutions
AgileCRM is one of the best WooCommerce CRMs and offers solid features. Even with its cheapest plan, it offers some generous features and capabilities. In addition to the seamless integration with their on-screen pop ups to offer personalized discounts, it comes with an efficient abandoned cart recovery feature. It is not only effective in grabbing your user’s attention but is also helpful in encouraging your customers to make the purchase. With all the built-in features, I doubt you would be needing any add-ons. Nevertheless, it offers seamless integration with a number of external apps like Shopify, Stripe, Google, etc. In addition, it comes with smart campaigns that enable you to track how your marketing campaigns are performing and what improvisations are needed.
In addition, it includes tools for intelligent workflows, customer management, web engagement, and more. Moreover, you get tools to offer your customers to offer them a solid customer support For instance, you can set up helpdesk with FAQs, tutorials, and create canned replies to offer instant support. Furthermore, the marketing tool generates capture leads, landing pages, social media marketing tools, forms, newsletters, email marketing, and more. You can read how to add subcriptions to Woocommerce.
- The feature-rich CRM fulfills every expectation with its advanced sales, marketing, services, and more.
- Offers email and phone support to all its users regardless of their plan.
- Powerful marketing segment offers powerful tools like email template builder, landing page builder, marketing automation, social media monitoring, and more.
- Comes with chrome extension for seamless integration with the popular web browser.
- Offers a solid helpdesk solution that enables you to create canned replies to offer quick help to your customers.
- The CRM further offers seamless integration with external apps like Shopify, Stripe, Google, and more.
It offers a limited free plan and the cheapest plan starts at $9.99/user when billed annually and $8.99/user when billed for 2 years.
- A limited free plan
- Easy to use
- Rich marketing features
- Smart marketing campaign
- Free plan is limited, after that you’d have to upgrade to the paid version
Looking for a straightforward WooCommerce plugin? GroundHogg CRM is also a good WooCommerce CRMs with primary focus on the marketing automation. In fact, it comes with advanced tools to create funnel, analyze your promotional efforts, and send emails to your email list. After installing this plugin, you will be able to manage your customers, monitor their actions, and segment them based upon the actions they take, right from the WordPress dashboard. Moreover, you get a sales dashboard that offers every feature you need to manage in terms of your store’s revenue.
- Efficiently keeps track of the leads for better conversion.
- Allows you to write and send proposals directly from the CRM
- Built-in tools for the easier and smooth workflow
- Client portal for keeping the list of contacts for email marketing and more.
- Self-hosted, stand alone tool
- Comes with a ton of social media integration
It offers a core plan for free. You can upgrade to the paid plans for advanced features. It offers a standalone WooCommerce extension for $99 and pro plan that starts at $480/year.
- Comes from a reputed source
- Highly compatible
- Easy navigation
- Feature packed
- Limited features with the free version
Metrilo is also a good WooCommerce CRM tool that comes with some useful integrations. Apart from WooCommerce, it can also be integrated with Shopify, Magento, etc. It comes with a dedicated reporting dashboard that offers tracking of overall performance of your store. Moreover, it is geared towards offering an optimized eCommerce experience with tools for eCommerce analytics, email marketing, customer management, and customer retention. You can further dig deeper with funnels and marketing channels to track the outcome of your marketing efforts. Furthermore, it assigns an individual profile to every customer of your profile to track their activity from browsing to check out.
- Offers great support for WooCommerce and other eCommerce platforms.
- Comes with an eCommerce email marketing module that includes some advanced options like email automation, custom domain names, personalized emails, and segmentation.
- It allows you to manage your customers effectively through emails and analytics, all at the same place.
- Allows you to boost your sales through advanced features like Abandoned cart recovery.
- The platform effectively captures all visitors and allows for product interaction
- Comes with next level insights like revenue analysis, retention analysis, product performance, order statuses, preset sales funnels, and more.
It offers three essential pricing plans: Essential plan ($119/month), Pro plan ($199/month), and Premium plan ($119/month).
- Out-of-the-box Great marketing feature
- Exceptional customer segmentation
- Performance tracking
- No free plan
Ninjodo is another compatible WooCommerce CRM that is mostly customer-focused. It is a clutter-free CRM that offers limited but useful features. Firstly, it automatically syncs all your customers and orders data to your Ninjodo CRM. Moreover, it enables real-time transaction tags. Furthermore, you can connect with customers via email using pre-built templates. For instance, you can set up cross-sell email sequences while creating other workflows specifically suiting your business requirements. Nevertheless, it is pretty easy to set up with its step-by-step guides and exceptionally easy interface.
- Offers client engagement forms, lead capture forms, and email templates with every plan.
- Comes with impressive how-to video tutorials, step-step guides, FAQs, and live support.
- Offers a clean and modern interface, packed limited but efficient selling features.
- Automatically sync all your customers and their data for effective workflows delivery.
- Enable you to manage your eCommerce store via mobile app.
- Easy integration with apps like Xero Accounting, MondoTalk, Google Drive, and more.
They offer three pricing plans: Phase 1 ($65/month), Phase 2 ($75/month), and Phase 3 ($299/month), like the progress of your online business. With Phase 1 it offers tools to help you reach $100K revenue. Whereas Phase 2 comes with the tools to help you reach the goal of $300-$500K revenue. Lastly, Phase 3 tools help you reach the $1 million revenue goal.
- Seamless integrations available
- Real time order details syncing
- Impressive developer support
- No free plan
Salesforce Connector is an open-source, free of cost plugin that acts as a bridge between the Salesforce and WooCommerce online store. After connecting with Salesforce, WooCommerce site owners can leverage the advantage of global network for their eCommerce platform via cloud computing and experience real-time data syncing.
- Easy syncing of data between WooCommerce and the CRM
- Enables you to create a targeted audience segment based upon the data collected from WooCommerce.
- Offers exceptional support from developers
- Comes with real-time order details synchronization
- Creates a global network for your eCommerce business through cloud computing
- Allows you to enable triggers associated with some actions like creating a new account, note, lead, task, contact, etc.
It is an open-source CRM plugin that comes absolutely free of cost.
- Offers an unlimited free plan
- Great features
- Offers access to the global network via cloud computing
- Create targeted customer segments
- No advanced features are offered with the core version
It can be difficult to differentiate one solution from another since they seem pretty similar due to the common features they offer. Therefore, I am curating this side-by-side comparison table for better differentiation.
Best WooCommerce CRMs Compared (2021)
|WooCommerce CRMs||Activity tracking?||Email marketing?||Free version?|
|AgileCRM||Available||Yes||Limited but available|
|GroundHogg||Limited but yes||Yes, available||Available|
|WP ERP||Yes||Available, yes||Yes, available|
What is a WooCommerce CRM?
A CRM software or tool helps online businesses and eCommerce websites to manage customer activities, For instance, in a WooCommerce powered eCommerce website, the CRM is responsible for for organizing and managing various aspects of online retail store that directly or indirectly impact the relationship of the customers with the business. Moreover, it looks over all the online shopping activities like product browsing, checkout, payment, order management, requesting support, and more. Therefore, a CRM plays a vital role in the overall function of any eCommerce website.
To make the most out of it, pair it up with a WooCommerce CRM. In fact, it tends to keep an eye on every aspect pertaining to customers’ activities. Basically, it regularly tracks important KPIs that enables you to improve your marketing strategy to boost sales.
Why do you need a WooCommerce CRM?
Apart from it being pretty helpful in controlling the customers’ activities, there are a lot more reasons you need a WooCommerce CRM. If you have an online store, you will agree that there’s just so much data to keep up with. Therefore, eCommerce website development includes a variety of retail tools and equipment. First use of WooCommerce CRM is that it syncs all of the information on your WooCommerce platform and makes it easily accessible. In a nutshell, if your CRM tool fails to sync with WooCommerce, you will not be able to access the essential customer data, ultimately harming the customer relationships. Here are some other important reasons you need a WooCommerce CRM-
Automatic data syncing
As mentioned, WooCommerce CRM automatically syncs the customer information between your CRM and your online store. Therefore, you don’t manually have to import/export data. This way, you don’t only save time, you can obtain information regarding orders placed, order status, etc, in real time. Having a WooCommerce CRM doesn’t mean you are ceding WooCommerce duties to the tools. Instead, you will still have total control over your entire online store but now you have an effective software to monitor every aspect of customer-relationship.
Customers’ activity monitoring
WooCommerce CRM can help you keep an eye on the various activities of your customers pertaining to the online orders. For instance, it offers an abandoned cart recovery feature which notifies if a customer added products to the cart but did not checkout. This way, you can send them a personalized follow-up email to encourage them to complete their order. Moreover, it allows you to tag every transaction carried out on your online store so you can easily monitor its status. Furthermore, to save time and effort, you can set up marketing automation rules. For instance, you can set up some rules for sending automatic abandoned cart reminders.
Obtain in-depth insights
With WooCommerce CRM,you can have hands-on customer stats like how much time a certain customer spends on your website or what kind of products they look for. It can further help you in obtaining effective segmentation rules. With the impactful insights WooCommerce CRM offers, it can be helpful in segmenting your information. For instance, you can separate your high-value customers or customers who purchase a certain product on a regular basis.
Another impressive reason for having WooCommerce CRMs is that it is pretty handy in the area of lead management. If you are considering capturing a wider audience spectrum through Facebook or Google ads, then you need a CRM that can help you create audiences and track how effective your ads are. Furthermore, WooCommerce CRMs ensure that you aptly carry out all marketing campaigns.
When it comes to choosing a WooCommerce CRM solution, it all comes down to your specific needs. In fact, there is no perfect solution but there is a right solution for your business if it fits the unique requirements of your business. Therefore, we encourage you to use this article as a way to study the specific features offered by the WooCommerce CRMs and compare them with your needs to pick the right one. For more such blogs, subscribe to us. If you still want to go with my recommendations I will suggest JetPack CRM, WP ERP and UpiCRM and for sites with very heavy user base I recommend Salesforce with Salesforce Connector.
Hopefully, this article was helpful to you in order to find the right tool. If we missed anything or you have more questions, let us know in the comments below.At this point, we know that a functioning platform is the foundation for the overall success of any website. Therefore, finding the best WooCommerce CRM platform is a lot more essential than you realize. Don’t worry, we’ve compiled this list of some of the best CRMs that offer seamless integration with WooCommerce. The right platform will help you out with achieving the right momentum you’ve been looking for!
Allow me to be more clear about it. If you’ve gotten to a point with your online business that you are finding it complicated to stay on top of your business.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now