Best Joomla Payment Gateway Extensions in 2023
Check out these best Joomla Payment Gateway Extensions for your Joomla site. If you are running an online store, you would definitely need a reliable Joomla payment gateway extension to ensure secure transactions. But with an array of options, it can be a daunting task to select the one suitable solution for your Joomla site. Therefore, to ease the process, I have compiled a list of the top best Joomla payment gateways extensions for you. So that you can easily pick the one suitable option for your site according to your needs. So, Let’s dive right in!
Joomla is one of the popular open-source content management systems we have. When you create a website using Joomla template creator, you get the opportunity to explore all those different and useful areas that double the benefits of using a content management system like Joomla. However, right from the time when you install Joomla, till the time when you have established your online presence, you need to keep a lot of things aligned. In fact, after that as well. Moreover, it’s crucial for any online business to provide secure payment gateways. And that can be achieved with the help of Joomla payment gateway extensions.
I know with the availability of plenty of Joomla payment gateway, it becomes very difficult to choose the one appropriate extension for your site. You can not pick every Joomla extension and test it against your needs. Then how will you select an extension for your Joomla site? Well, the Joomla payment gateway extensions discussed in this guide are all tried and tested options. You can pick any one that you think can give you the desired results. So, let’s just now directly jump on to the list and see which Joomla payment gateway extensions can be useful for your business.
Best Joomla Payment Gateway Extensions
1. RO Payments (Paid Extension)
RO Payments is one of the popular Joomla 4 Payment gateway Extensions we have. However, it is a paid Joomla extension but the features it includes make it worth every dollar you spend. It lets you create your own payment page to receive payments without having to install any other extension. Moreover, with the help of a module present in this extension, you can generate a payment link. And this link can be used to make transactions on your website. With the help of an editor button, you can quickly insert a payment link to your articles. So, you can use this Joomla payment gateway extension for your Joomla site and let people make easy payments.
- RO Payments provide support for multiple other extensions as well such as
- Social Ads
- VirtueMart and more
- RO Payments Joomla extension associate with many other payment providers such as
- Target Pay
- ABN AMRO
- ING and more
- It lets you create your own payment pages.
- It provides extensive support for RSForms.
- RO Payments comes with an editor button for easy insertion of payment links.
- RO Payments is compatible with Joomla 4
- RO Payments is an easy-to-use Joomla extension.
- You will get full support for recurring mobile payments.
- You can have a payment placeholder anywhere on your site.
- It doesn’t have a free plan to offer you.
2. Stripe Payment for Common Payment API (Paid Extension)
With Stripe Payment for Common Payment API Joomla 4 extension, you can easily accept Stripe payments. It is a well-known fact that eCommerce website development involves many steps that are crucial for your website growth. Right from choosing the best eCommerce website builder to getting started with your online business, everything requires effort. But with Stripe payment for Common Payment API, you can swiftly add a safe and secure payment method on your Joomla site.
- Stripe Payment for Common Payment API makes receiving money easy with Stripe Checkout.
- It allows you to receive money through
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Accept Cards
- It is fully compatible with any other extension that provides support for other common payment API such as
- Matukio by CompoJoom
- If you are working with Joomla version 2 and 3 above, you can use the JGive and JTicketing.
- You are required to create and activate a Stripe account and then have it connected with your bank account in order to initiate transactions.
- Stripe Payment for Common Payment API works with Joomla 4
- Stripe Payment for Common Payment API is pretty simple to set up.
- The site owner will have complete control over each payment.
- The test mode supports both free sites and for stores.
- It is a paid Joomla extension that doesn’t have a free plan to use.
3. Checkout Lightbox with PagSeguro (Free Extension)
Checkout Lightbox with PagSeguro is another useful Joomla extension with an easy-to-use interface. This Joomla extension is extremely simple to use. Anybody from a seasoned professional to a newbie can easily take advantage of this extension for their Joomla sites. However, making sure that any transaction taking place on your site should be fully secure. And for that, you need to choose some highly safe and secure payment gateways. This Joomla extension will provide you one such secure solution for your Joomla site.
- Checkout Lightbox with PagSeguro is a simple and fast Joomla extension.
- It comes with automatic integration with the PagSeguro payment gateway.
- It comes in English and Portuguese from Brazil.
- You will get shortcodes to display on every article.
- It lets you create multiple modules one for each product.
- Any Joomla user can use this extension on their site.
- It doesn’t require any technical skills.
- It is a free Joomla payment gateway extension.
- Support can be a concern for some.
4. Simple SagePay (Paid Extension)
Simple SagePay allows you to create a standalone module that provides the convenience to ‘Click and Pay’ for the items. Do you know what is eCommerce? And what does it take to get started selling your products online? The best thing about selling online is the convenience to sell. Or the convenience to purchase online vice-versa. And that’s where you need a secure payment gateway method to safely receive money from customers. Simple SagePay is the proud partner of Media Street Ltd. It makes everything super easy.
- The Simple SagePay module allows you to create a standalone module for effortless online payments.
- It removes the need of integrating other third-party heavy shopping carts.
- It’s pretty simple to install on your site.
- You don’t need any prior technical knowledge in order to use this extension.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Simple SagePay delivers what it promises.
- It’s all about just ‘Click and Pay’ as simple as that.
- They have a brilliant support system.
- In order to customize the extension, you will have to pay some amount.
5. Fondy Payment Gateway for Virtuemart (Free Extension)
Fondy Payment Gateway for Virtuemart is a VirtueMart-focused Joomla plugin. It is a highly convenient Joomla extension that enables you to incorporate payment receiving services using the Fondy payment platform. Whether you are running a small eCommerce business or any large-scale eCommerce business, Fondy payment Gateway for VirtueMart is a solution for you. Moreover, it offers you to have multiple simultaneous transactions in more than 25 banks. Now that’s a big relief.
- With Fondy Payment Gateway for Virtuemart, you can collect payments in over 100 currencies.
- You can receive payments from any customer located in any part of the world.
- Businesses of any size can leverage the free connections.
- You can have simultaneous transactions in more than 25 banks.
- Just with the help of a one-click, you can freeze the funds.
- You can initiate an automatic payment system that ensures receiving money without any delay.
- It’s pretty easy to install and configure this Joomla extension.
- It has highly convenient transaction management.
- You need to have Joomla version 3 or above in order to use this Joomla Payment Gateway extension.
6. Checkout Lightbox with Pagar.me (Free Extension)
Checkout Lightbox with Pagar.me provides you automatic incorporation with the Pagar.me payment gateway. It makes use of Lightbox Checkout that doesn’t redirect customers to another page to complete the transaction. Thus, it makes it easy for users to purchase your products and pay for them being present on the same page itself. It is a free Joomla payment gateway extension available in the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED).
- Checkout Lightbox with Pagar.me is an amazingly simple-to-use Joomla extension.
- It comes with an automatic integration with Pagrag.me payment gateway.
- Your customers will not be redirected to another page for the transactions.
- It is available in the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) for free.
- It is available in English as well as Portuguese Brazil.
- It does not require an SSL certificate.
- However, it is advisable to set up SSL on your website for higher security.
- It offers you multiple advanced features to make transactions safe and secure.
- It has not been updated by the developers for the last 3 years.
Bonus Joomla Payment Gateway Extensions
7. Paymentwall (Free Extension)
Paymentwall Joomla extension allows you to accept global payments with Paymentwall. It is an amazingly popular Joomla extension with coverage over 200 countries for successful payments. It is growing rapidly in the Joomla ecosystem and striving to provide an enhanced user experience. Paymentwall is an ideal global payment platform that supports more than 100 famous local payment options. Furthermore, it can be easily used in more than 75 currencies.
- Paymentwall works perfectly in more than 200 countries.
- It lets you process over 120 popular payment methods.
- You can initiate transactions in over 75 different currencies.
- Fully optimized assistance.
- Paymentwall is a highly growing Joomla extension.
8. 2CheckOut Integrator (Paid Extension)
2CheckOut Integrator makes your site and accounts workable in the 2CO payment system. With this super easy plugin, managing your payment has become way easier. You can easily manage the style of the buttons you are about to place on your Joomla site. With the help of which you can check both the statistics of clicks as well as visits. Moreover, it provides you the real-time payment status for better understanding.
- With 2CheckOut Integrator, you will get the real-time payment status.
- It is quite simple to use this extension on your site.
- You can have it for free.
- Check the full payment details without any difficulty.
- It comes with a WYSIWYG editor for quick PDF invoices.
So, now you have a complete list of the best Joomla payment gateway extensions right in front of you. Which Joomla extension you think is best for your website depends on the kind of result you are aiming for. However, all the above-mentioned Joomla payment gateway extensions are fully compatible with Joomla 3 version and above. And the functionality they are offering will surely add more value to your Joomla site. Thus, choose any of them for your site, keeping your needs and users in mind.
However, some professional Joomla developers prefer to create a Joomla payment gateway from scratch. Creating your own payment gateway gives you complete control, you will be able to modify the extension however you like. Moreover adding new features becomes easy. So all-in-all it frees you from the burden of purchasing a new Joomla extension. Likewise, you can take advantage of professionally created free Joomla templates to save your time. However, if you want you can create your own Joomla template using TemplateToaster Joomla Template Creator Software without writing even a single line of code. Yah! It’s that simple.
Happy Online Transactions!
Best Joomla Payment Gateway Extensions – In Conclusion
There you have it! These best Joomla payment gateways extensions are fully optimized and are full of features. When you are running an online store, it is essential to make it safe and secure. However, while shopping online the payment gateway should be highly secure. And it is totally your responsibility to provide a secure payment environment to your users. In fact, there are many Joomla extensions for website security that you can use and make your Joomla site secure for your users. If your Joomla site is fully secure to use and you are using the top Joomla payment gateway extensions for secure transactions, you are likely to drive more traffic to your website.
There are several Joomla payment gateway extensions available out there but choosing the one best suitable for your website is crucial. And it is the key to success in your business too. Therefore, you should pay attention to the integrations you are using on your site. Because eventually, these integrations can help improve the Joomla website performance to a great level. So, weigh the factors discussed above and compare the Joomla payment gateway extensions before you make your final decision and integrate them into your site. Go through all of them and choose the one that will be of greatest benefit to your site, keeping your requirements and goal in mind. And don’t forget to share your experience with me in the comments below. I would love to hear from you.
Build a Stunning Website in Minutes with TemplateToaster Website BuilderCreate Your Own Website Now